How to Join.
To become a member, it only takes an initial membership deposit of $25.00 in a savings (share) account and a one-time fee of $1.00 entitles you to all of Edinburg Teachers Credit Union’s services. And, any member of your family can join us, too!
Plus, with Edinburg Teachers Credit Union, “Once a member, always a member” is our motto. This means even if you leave the employment of any of the eligible employee groups below, you still retain your membership and all of its privileges.
Eligible groups include employees of:
- Edinburg Consolidated Independent School District
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Region One Educational Service Center
- Edcouch-Elsa Independent School District
- Monte Alto Independent School District
- La Villa Independent School District
- South Texas Independent School District
- Evins Regional Juvenile Center
- Idea Public Schools
- Edinburg Teachers Credit Union
- North Alamo Water Supply Corporation
- St. Joseph’s School
- St. Matthew’s Episcopal School
- Superior Alarms (Advanced Paging, Superior Car Alarms, All Valley Answering Service, Parker Answering Service, and McAllen Security Service Systems)
- UTMB-Medical Unit, Manuel Segovia Facility and TDCJ employees
- Retired employees from any of the above eligible groups.